We work with businesses, communities, conservation groups, and other stakeholders to create concrete sustainable solutions for our environment.
We take actions to protect natural resources, stimulate new economic opportunity, and benefit the local community.
Over a course of two decades, we have led successful efforts to restore water quality and create long-range strategies to preserve open space, parks, and trails.
An environmental leader
- Knows the environment, the people, the economics
- Defines the problem or issue
- Keeps an open mind
- Is patient
- Facilitates public meetings
- Listens to stakeholders and encourages a diversity of ideas
- Seeks collaboration
- Provides information to engage stakeholder input and support
- Always seeks sustainable solutions that have value for 10, 20, 50 years or more